Most dogs are well known for being playful, friendly, and loyal but besides that, some dogs are also known for being angrier. Well, they are descendent of wolves, were bred by humans and with the time going it became a living creature and the best companion of human beings. So it’s common that they can be angry dogs due to heredity transfer from its ancestor. Whereas, depending upon the situation and the temperament, they become dangerous and aggressive as well and can be a threat to humans. There are so many aggressive and dangerous dog breeds we can find all over the world. And here the 5 most angry dog breeds are mentioned:
- Pit Bull
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
Chihuahua is one of the aggressive dog breeds and it has a major anger problem. They are originated in Mexico and known for their small size and courage. Their weight range from 4 to 6 pounds. They are strong-willed, extremely intelligent, and can be also dominant, jealous, aggressive, or untrusting. They don’t like strangers which is one of the reasons that they become angry. Similarly, when they are angry, they show the angry dog sign. And some of them are:
Chihuahua – Angry Dog Sign
1. They bark more often than normal.
2. They don’t hesitate to use their tiny jaws on their target.
3. Becoming stubborn and refuse to obey you is also very common.
4. They start to panic and show unusual facial expressions.
Well, positive reinforcement-based training and proper care can prevent the Chihuahua from being angry.
2. Pit Bull
Pit Bull is the descended from the English bull-baiting dog which is specially bred to bite and hold bulls or bear. With the cross of bull-baiting with the terrier, Pit Bull was created. They are known as fighter dogs and they also complete the task they are given to do. It can be a wonderful, devoted, and loving pet but it is one of the dangerous dog breeds which has been banned by many countries. So we have to be very careful if the dog is angry and here is some sign:
Pit Bull – Angry Dog Sign
1. They attack by biting their target and then shake their head back and forth which is their style of showing that they are angry.
2. They don’t listen to your command.
3. They can’t be persuaded to release their grip once they hold or bite someone.
All those angry behavior is the reason for how the owner or the people around him treat the dog. They are loyal, friendly, and also love people. So you need to socialize, evaluate, and continually train him so that they can understand how to behave.
3. Chow Chow
Chow Chow is the medium size dog, has a dominant personality, and is also known for the angriest dog. They can be assertive at times and should be taken care of properly. They are suspicious of a stranger which makes them more dangerous for others but the right person, it is a loyal companion. Well, there are some signs that they are mad at you or angry.
Chow Chow – Angry Dog Sign
1. Their ears hang back along with a lowered head, closed mouth, and tight lips.
2. They won’t look on you in the eye when they are angry.
3. They will sit in a crouching pose with his tail tucked and still.
4. They will show the whites of their eyes which is the state of alertness that she is angry.
Though Chow Chow is one of the dangerous dog breeds, strong guidance and firm training can make him a very calm and loving pet.
4. German Shepherd
A German shepherd is the third most intelligent dog and mostly used by police. They are very powerful, intelligent, loyal, and also a good companion. As they are highly trained for fighting crimes, they can be dangerous and they also become angry so easily. They are very protective of their loved one and that’s also the reason that they are most angry dog as they don’t like a stranger and some of the angry dog sign are:
German Shepherd – Angry Dog Sign
1. Their ears are forward or back and close to the head.
2. Eyes become narrow and they start staring a lot.
3. Their mouth and lips open exposing their bare teeth.
4. They hackle up along the back.
5. They growl and bark a lot than usual.
6. Their tail stiff and are out from their body.
Generally, the German shepherd has a mentality of protecting the loving one or the family who has been taking care of him. So socializing the dog and making him comfortable can control him from being angry.
Rottweiler is one of the dangerous dog breeds and also the angriest one. But it is very loyal and protective of their owners and protects the home area. Whereas they are aloof and can’t accept the stranger which makes them angry one with the worst temper. They are large-sized dogs and mostly used by the army and police; also popular as a guard dog in the U.S. Besides their bad temper, they can be a very loyal and loving pet. Well, there is some sign that Rottweiler is angry or aggressive and they are:
Rottweiler – Angry Dog Sign
1. Their growling starts more often.
2. They lunge, snarl, and bite.
3. Snapping will start.
Last but not least, making the dogs familiar with different experiences and people will help to reduce their uncomfortable behavior and the fear which will make them less dangerous and they won’t be angry frequently. Whereas proper training and giving attention is the best way to control their anger.