Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally here, with sitewide savings for Prime members on popular categories ranging from skin care and pet products to mattresses and fitness equipment. In addition to doorbuster deals on high-priced items, Amazon is also offering several affordable deals under $25 across notable categories. These include everything from kitchen essentials and vacuums to wellness and tech accessories — many of which feature products at their lowest price in months.
SKIP AHEAD Prime Day sales under $25 on Amazon | Prime Day sales under $25 at other retailers
Prime Day’s history traces back to 2015 — and after seven years, it’s grown so big that other retailers like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Best Buy are now hosting their own counter sales. To help you make the most of the fleeting shopping holiday, we compiled some of the best Prime Day deals and sales under $25 that are live on Amazon, plus highlighted other notable deals from counter sales at other retailers. And make sure to keep up with our coverage of Prime Day — we will be highlighting lightning deals and sharing some of our favorite deals.
The best Prime Day deals under $25
If you’re looking to score deals under $25, we’re sharing the best affordable Prime Day deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 502,986 reviews on Amazon
Amazon’s Smart Plug, one of our favorite smart home upgrades, works with Alexa to add voice controls to appliances like coffee machines, fans, lights and more — you can schedule them to turn on and off automatically or control them remotely using the Alexa app, Amazon says. Its compact size only takes up a single outlet space and it doesn’t require a smart home hub to work.
- 4.8-star average rating from 96,187 reviews on Amazon
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter can be a useful tool during outdoor activities like camping and hiking — it equips a microfiltration membrane that can filter parasites, micro-plastics and impurities out of a water source as you sip through the top mouthpiece, according to the brand. You can also choose to purchase it in bulk — it’s available in packs of two, three and five.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.6-star average rating from 56,622 reviews on Amazon
The Swiffer Sweeper is designed to both sweep and mop hard surfaces — its dry cloth can pick up dirt, dust and hair, while the wet mop traps dirt and grime, according to the brand. The Swiffer also sports a 360-degree swivel head with grippers to hold the cloth and a comfortable grip handle, the brand says. It also comes with a set of 19 refills: Four dry heavy-duty cloths, three wet heavy-duty pads, 10 dry sweeping cloths and two wet mopping pads.
- 4.7-star average rating from 701 reviews on Amazon
Smartish’s Wallet Slayer Vol. 1 can help you cut down what to grab when you’re running out the door — Select editor Justin Krajeski traded in his wallet for the 2-in-1 wallet phone case and now he can just grab his phone and go. It can hold cash and up to three cards, and its built-in spring ensures they’re kept secure, according to the brand. The case is also available in multiple colors and designs, including floral, wooden and multi-colored.
- 4.7-star average rating from 56,385 reviews on Amazon
An expert-recommended cold brew coffee maker, Takeya’s Cold Brew Coffee Maker can be great for taking your coffee on-the-go after brewing. The brand says its 1-quart carafe can brew up to four servings of coffee. The device also equips a handle for comfortable pouring and portability, and the included fine mesh filter can keep coffee grounds out of your brew, according to the brand. This cold brew maker is also available in a larger 2-quart size.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 477,191 reviews on Amazon
The Echo Dot 4th Gen — the smaller version of Amazon’s flagship Echo — has many Alexa-enabled capabilities, like playing music, setting a timer, checking the weather, connecting to other Echo devices and more. You can also use the Echo Dot as a smart home tool to control other Alexa-enabled devices and use voice commands to turn the lights on and off, schedule your coffee maker and more, according to Amazon. It’s available in three colors: Charcoal, Glacier White and Twilight Blue.
- 4.7-star average rating from 11,301 reviews on Amazon
This glass electric kettle from Cosori, which makes some of our favorite air fryers, has a 1.7-liter capacity and automatically shuts off after it’s done boiling — its blue indicator light tells you exactly when your water is ready, according to the brand. The kettle is temperature-resistant up to 302 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a built-in water filter and heating plate, Cosori says.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.2-star average rating from 8,294 reviews on Amazon
This Wi-Fi range extender from TP-Link is compatible with any Wi-Fi router and Wi-Fi-enabled devices, according to the brand — it can connect up to 25 devices and boosts coverage in rooms up to 1,500 square feet, TP-Link says. When setting up, it equips a signal indicator that glows white when it has a strong signal and red when it’s too far away from a router. You can also connect a device to the device’s ethernet port, which provides reliable wired internet speed, according to the brand.
- 4.7-star average rating from 28,081 reviews on Amazon
Stasher bags are a staff favorite, and for good reason: They’re made from platinum silicone that’s reusable, easy to clean and microwave- and dishwasher-safe, according to the brand. Stasher says the bags can also withstand the chill of the freezer and the heat of the oven up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit — they are also an expert-recommended option for sous vide cooking. This two-pack of the brand’s Pocket bags are compact enough to hold small snacks or seal your tiny valuables when traveling.
- 4.6-star average rating from 12,414 reviews on Amazon
The Tile Mate can be attached to keys, bags and more so you can track the item using the Tile app when it’s within Bluetooth range (up to 250 feet), according to the brand. When an essential is outside of the range, you can review its most recent location on the app — if it’s lost, you can add your contact information via the app so you can be reached when someone scans the QR code on the back, the brand says. The Tile Mate is also water-resistant and its non-replaceable battery can last up to 3 years, according to Tile.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.5-star average rating from 2,693 reviews on Amazon
This smart manual toothbrush for kids from Colgate, which makes one of our favorite electric toothbrushes, is app-enabled — it lets you set a timer and check your child’s progress, plus uses augmented reality to help guide kids as they brush, according to the brand. Recommended for ages 5 and up, the brush has a thumb grip on the handle to help your child maintain a good grip and a small brush head with a tongue cleaner, Colgate says.
- 4.8-star average rating from 2,858 reviews on Amazon
The Amazon Basics Cast Iron Kettlebell is one of our favorite kettlebells to add to your workout routine — it comes in seven weights ranging from 10 pounds to 50 pounds. Made from durable cast iron, this kettlebell includes a corrosion-resistant painted surface and a textured wide handle for a more secure grip, according to the brand.
- 4.5-star average rating from 44,153 reviews on Amazon
Differin Gel is an expert-recommended OTC retinoid gel that contains 0.1% adapalene, a strong acne-fighting ingredient that experts told us promotes skin cell turnover and cures inflammation. Differin Gel should be applied in a thin layer on the skin after cleansing, toning and moisturizing, the brand says.
- 4.6-star average rating from 826 reviews on Amazon
One of the best sunscreens for kids, the Babyganics Kids Sunscreen Lotion offers SPF 50 protection and has a mineral base containing both zinc oxide and titanium oxide. The sunscreen is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes and is designed to be non-allergenic and tear-free, the brand says.
- 4.4-star average rating from 5,355 reviews on Amazon
Carol’s Daughter Wash Day is one of our favorite clarifying shampoos — it employs micellar water to remove buildup without stripping the hair or leaving it dry and brittle, experts previously told us. It’s infused with aloe vera and glycerin to lock in moisture and works well with curly or coily hair, according to Carol’s Daughter.
- 4.5-star average rating from 87,093 reviews on Amazon
One of our favorite dog beds, the Furhaven Pet Plush Orthopedic bed is made of foam cushioning for support and is lined with faux fur and easy-care suede for extra comfort, according to the brand. It comes in 12 colors, five sizes and two other foam options: cooling gel foam and memory foam.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 24,999 reviews on Amazon
These reusable water bottles from Contigo come in a set of two and sport pop-up spouts that automatically seal when you push them down as well as button locks to prevent the spouts from accidentally opening, according to the brand. The bottles also include integrated handles for comfort and portability.
- 4.6-star average rating from 1,451 reviews on Amazon
One of our favorite K-beauty products, this sunscreen from Innisfree has a lightweight water-based formula that provides SPF 36 coverage and is infused with ingredients to help hydrate and soothe skin, according to the brand. It’s free of parabens, sulfates and silicones, and it doesn’t leave behind a white cast on the face, the brand says.
The best Prime Day sales under $25 on Amazon
Here are the best Prime Day sales on Amazon right now offering products under $25 that we think you’ll want to know about.
- Up to 75% off school supplies from Sharpie, Elmer’s and more
- Up to 74% off dorm essentials from Instant Pot, iDesign, Rejuvenate and more
- Up to 55% off home decor and artwork
- Up to 52% off pet feeders, toys, GPS trackers, treats and more
- Up to 52% off select cases and accessories by OtterBox and Lifeproof
- Up to 49% off baby apparel from Gerber, Hanes, Burt’s Bees and more
- Up to 47% off household essentials from Clorox, All, Swiffer and more
- Up to 42% off pet essentials from Amazon brands
- Up to 44% off Contigo, Bubba, Rubbermaid and FoodSaver products
- Up to 40% off premium beauty deals from Laneige, Grande Cosmetics and more
- Up to 30% off everyday essentials from Finish, Ziploc, and more
- Up to 30% off Stasher reusable storage bags
- Up to 29% off Amazon Basics batteries, office supplies and electronics
- Up to $196 off smart home products from KasaSmart, Delta Faucet, Arlo and more
- Up to $124 off Ring cameras and bundles
The best Prime Day sales under $25 at other retailers
In addition to Amazon, the following retailers are offering Prime Day sales that include products under $25.
- Kohl’s: Up to 70% off select bedding, up to 50% off outdoor toys and more during its Cyber Summer Deals event through July 13
- Macy’s: Up to 60% off select toys, up to 50% off underwear, socks and loungewear, up to 50% off beauty and more during its Black Friday in July event
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Up to 50% off kitchen supplies, up to 40% off bath products and outdoor items and more during its Beyond Big sale through July 14
- Target: 50% off select apparel and accessories, up to 30% off home items, up to 25% off beauty and more during its Deal Days event through July 13
- Ulta: Up to 40% off jumbo products, 30% off Joico products and more during the Summer of Hair Love event