DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mealworms Market by Product Type (Whole Mealworm, Mealworm Powder, Mealworm Meal), Application (Animal Feed, Aquafeed, Pet Food, Food & Beverages), End Use (Animal Nutrition, Human Consumption) – Global Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the mealworms market in five major geographies and emphasizes on the current market trends, market sizes, market shares, recent developments, and forecasts to 2030.
The mealworms market is expected to record a CAGR of 25.8% from 2022-2030 to reach $1.27 billion by 2030. In terms of volume, the mealworms market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.6% from 2022-2030 to reach 367,491.7 tons by 2030.
The growth of this market is driven by factors such as the increasing greenhouse gas emissions from the livestock and poultry industries, the high nutritional value of mealworms, environmental benefits of edible mealworms consumption, and the lower risk of zoonotic diseases with insect consumption compared to the consumption of animal-derived products. However, the risk of allergic reactions due to the consumption of mealworms is expected to restrain the growth of this market to a notable extent.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of product type, application, end use, and region/country?
- What was the historical market size for mealworms across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for 2022-2030?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends for the global mealworms market?
- Who are the major players in the global mealworms market?
- How is the competitive landscape, and who are the market leaders in the global mealworms market?
- What are the recent developments in the global mealworms market?
- What are the geographical trends and high-growth regions/countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global mealworms market, and how do they compete with the global players?
- Increasing Greenhouse Gas Emissions From the Livestock & Poultry Industries
- High Nutritional Value of Mealworms
- Environmental Benefits of Edible Mealworms Consumption
- Lower Risk of Zoonotic Diseases with Insect Consumption Compared to the Consumption of Animal-Derived Products
- The Risk of Allergic Reactions due to the Consumption of Mealworms
Scope of the Report:
Mealworms Market, by Product Type
- Whole Mealworm
- Mealworm Meal
- Mealworm Powder
- Other Mealworm Products
Mealworms Market, by Application
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
- Food & Beverages
- Other Applications
Mealworms Market, by End Use
- Animal Nutrition
- Human Consumption
- Other End Uses
Mealworms Market, by Geography
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Protix B.V. (Netherlands)
- Ynsect SAS (France)
- BETA HATCH (U.S.)
- Armstrong Crickets Georgia (U.S.)
- TEBRIO (Formerly MealFood Europe SL) (Spain)
- Tebrito AB (Sweden)
- Entec Nutrition (U.K.)
- Invertapro AS (Norway)
- Keil Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- EntoBreed Farming BV (Netherlands)
- Goterra (Australia)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5veh6x.